How we meet these requirements:
- Credits Only
- No State Test Scores Needed
Capstone Project – Complete a Culminating Project
While Washington Prep determines the guidelines for this Culminating Project, there are statewide goals:
- Encourage students to think analytically, logically and creatively and to integrate experience and knowledge to solve problems.
- Give students a chance to explore a topic in which they have a great interest.
- Offer students an opportunity to apply their learning in a “real world” way.
- As part of the Culminating Project, each student will demonstrate essential skills through reading, writing, speaking, production and/or performance. To complete the project, students may be asked to write a research paper, work with a mentor in school or in the community, present to a community or peer panel, pull together a portfolio of work and/or develop a multimedia presentation.
- Click here to learn more about the Capstone Project